Saturday, April 01, 2006

Liberal vs. Spiritual

Gagdad Bob said... I was a lifetime liberal until relatively recently, so I actually know a great deal about leftist thought. The left controls the MSM, all the major newspapers except the editorial page of the WSJ, academia, most major foundations, all the professional groups, the major newsweeklies, etc.
Respectfully, the purpose of my blog is not for me to learn from you. It is to help those that can benefit from it. Not everyone can. In fact, very few can. I mean, it's obviously a public blog and you are free to read it, but I discuss a lot of esoteric matters that are not meant to be bandied about and debated the way you would on talk radio or in any other forum, really. I'm already pushing the envelope in that regard, in danger of vulgarizing certain teachings by exposing them to all and sundry, regardless of spiritual merit. In any event, I am certainly not here to debate, I am here to help.
There is nothing more important than the spiritual battle that is taking place in this country. The future of the world hinges on the outcome of that battle. One Cosmos

No comments:

Post a Comment